50 Cent Responds to T.I.’s Comments in Vibe, Tells Him To Shut The F*ck Up!
Rucuss staffNovember 26, 2011
Rapper 50 cent had a few choice words for T.I.
Once 50 caught wind of the comments T.I. made about him in the upcoming issue of Vibe magazine the rapper responded on Twitter. 50 told Tip to shut the f*ck up! His harsh comment came after T.I. said:
“I’ma tell you, 50 Cent and anybody else, we not gonna have no discussion about what my ole lady should’a, would’a, couda done for anything as it pertains to me,” T.I. told Vibe magazine. “We ain’t gonn’a do that. I’m the only one in my family that’s gonna take a lick when it pertains to the legal system. Since me, none of my other family members have seen a jail cell. Nobody. I’m the last one. The buck stops here. I feel that a person that stands behind [his woman for a criminal charge] is a coward anyway.”
Tip’s comments stem from remarks 50 cent tweeted in September 2010. 50 tweeted:
Apparently, 50 cent’s comments had been bugging T.I. for an entire year. Once, 50 read the article he tweeted:
Tip responded very short and sweet, “Straight G code…No “TWEEFIN” here champ!!!! Peace 2da real og’s we out!!!
We see diss records by both artists in the near future.
More from Rucuss
- Tupac Shakur Sex Tape Sold!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ Brandi Glanville and Dana Wilkey Feud on Twitter
- T.I. & Tiny Move Forward with Divorce [Details]
- Cali Swag District Rapper JayAre Dies [Details]
- Shekinah Says T.I. Kicked Her Off the Show, Says He Calls Her “The Help”
- NBA Player Jason Collins’ Ex-Fiancee Had No Idea He Was Gay! [Details]