50 Cent Released From Hospital After His SUV Was Hit By Mack Truck [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 26, 2012
Rapper 50 Cent has been released from a hospital after being involved in a car accident in New York early Tuesday morning.
A month after 50 was hospitalized with some blockage in his small intestine, he found himself back in a hospital room after suffering minor neck and back injuries.
“Curtis ’50 Cent’ Jackson was involved in a car accident in New York early Tuesday morning,” said a spokesperson for the rapper in a statement given to MTV News. “He was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for minor neck and back injuries. He was released this morning and is doing fine.”
50’s website broke the story that the New York rapper was involved in an accident on June 26. The website reported that 50’s bullet-proof SUV almost flipped over after it was rear-ended by a Mack truck while driving on the Long Island Expressway in New York City.
50 Cent survived being shot nine times back in 2000. 50 spent 13 days in the hospital and five months in physical therapy. The alleged shooter, Darryl Baum, an alleged associate of boxer Mike Tyson, was killed three weeks later.
More from Rucuss
- Desiigner Drug Charge Based On False Information [Details]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Driver Feels Awful After Hitting Reece Witherspoon
- YG Shot Three Times At Recording Studio [Details]
- Lamborghini Debuts New SUV Called Urus [Photos/Video]
- Man Gets Two DUIs At Same McDonald’s In A Span Of Hours [Details]