50 Cent and The Game Squash Beef at L.A. Strip Club
Rucuss staffAugust 2, 2016
50 Cent and The Game seem to have squashed their beef.
The Game made the announcement. He said he was no longer at odds 50, after hanging out together at Ace of Diamonds strip club in Los Angeles. The Compton rapper grabbed a microphone and said it to the crowd in attendance.
“I fuck with 50,” Game said. “What happened, that shit was 12 years ago. Ni**as ain’t on that shit. Drink your motherfuckin’ Effen…Ain’t nobody on that old shit.”
Last week, The Game reflected on his G-Unit days.
Both seem to have a change of heart from a few months ago. In February, 50 seemed to have a problem with the fact that Game and Lloyd Banks appeared in a photo together.
“Shit don’t get old with me,” he said. “I never ask for trouble but I really don’t have a problem with it. I’m different.”
Watch the video of The Game and 50 ending beef.
The Game squashed issues with 50 Cent while in the club with him pic.twitter.com/wbLJE1cLPi
— Kenny (@PhillyCustoms) August 2, 2016
Watch other footage of them at strip club.
More from Rucuss
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- The Game Goes On Drunken Rant About 50’s Effen Vodka, Kehlani
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]
- 50 Cent Calls Out Lloyd Banks For Taking Photo With The Game, Game Responds
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- Ciara Served With Lawsuit While Performing on Stage [Video]