50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather Offered $5 Million To Fight! [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 8, 2012
Rapper 50 Cent and boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. exchanged insults on Twitter last week that turned out to be nothing more than a publicity stunt.
But the fake spat gained worldwide attention, particularly from billionaire Alki David and Celebrity Boxing owner Damon Feldman. After the former friends had their Twitter spat David and Feldman offered $5 million for Fifty and Mayweather to fight in a boxing ring.
David and Feldman want the former friends, who are at odds over business, to square off in a three-round boxing match. David told RumorFix.com that if they accept the offer, the match will air live on Filmon.com and Battlecam.com, which is two of his websites. The men will have to wear headgear and the oversized boxing gloves for the three two-minute rounds.
“50 has been Boxing for years and has a sizeable difference over Floyd but it equals out with Floyd’s experience,” David said.
David also offered Chris Brown and Drake $5 Million each to settle their grudge over Rihanna in the ring, but both men turned down the offer.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Accepts $5 Million Offer, Claims He Will Knock Floyd Mayweather Out! [Details]
- 50 Cent Dismantles ‘The Money Team,’ Renames Promotion Company [Details]
- 50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Trade Insults On Twitter, 50 Hires Floyd’s Dad! [Details]
- Chris Brown Says He Would Fight Drake For $1 Million! [Video]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Chris Brown Responds to Brian McKnight Diss on Twitter [Details]