50 Cent Dismantles ‘The Money Team,’ Renames Promotion Company [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 1, 2012
The feud between 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather continues.
This time, 50 Cent announced on Twitter that he is no longer with The Money Team. While he didn’t go into details of what led to his decision, he did allude to the fact that it had something to do with money.
50, who became a licensed boxing promoter earlier this year, originally formed the company TMT Promotions with Mayweather. They signed Yuriorkis Gamboa to the company in late July. 50, later, signed Manny Pacquiao to a deal.
But now, 50 announced the company is no longer and that future promotions will be handled through SMS Audio. 50 offered Money Team merchandise at a discounted rate on Twitter. He even went so far as to sell his team jacket for $1. Ouch!
There have been plenty of rumors circulating about 50 and Mayweather’s failed relationship. Some believe it was over an alleged affair between Floyd’s fiancée Shantel Jackson and 50, while others believe it was because the New York rapper signed Pacquiao to the promotion company.
50 Cent spent the night taunting Mayweather on Twitter. Check out his tweets below.
More from Rucuss
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds
- Say What: Did Floyd Mayweather Jr. Hack Shantel Jackson’s Instagram?!
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Shows Off Shantel Jackson’s Lavish Christmas Gifts [Photos]
- 50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Trade Insults On Twitter, 50 Hires Floyd’s Dad! [Details]
- 50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather Offered $5 Million To Fight! [Details]
- 50 Cent Says Nelly Slept with Floyd Mayweather’s Baby Mama, Challenges Him to Read