50 Cent Deletes Toddler Son From Social Media [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 5, 2016
50 Cent doesn’t know how to handle his emotions too well.
The In Da Club rapper appears to be feeling a certain type of way after his baby mama, Daphne Joy, has gone public with her relationship with singer, Jason Derulo. The 28-year-old, who is the mother of 50’s son, Sire Jackson, confirmed she is dating Derulo, after she posted photos and a video with him to her Snapchat on Thursday.
Since Joy confirmed the dating rumors, fans noticed that 50 deleted photos of his 3 year-old son from his social media accounts.
But this is not the first time a baby mother has accused 50 of being petty over a relationship.
50’s first baby mama Shaniqua Tompkins once accused him of kicking her and their then 10-year-old son Marquise out of their house after she began dating someone else. The house later burned down under mysterious circumstances after Tompkins refused to move out.
Photos via Instagram, Eonline.com and Pictigar.com
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Charged With Assaulting and Injuring His Child’s Mother! [Details]
- 50 Cent Throws Son A Ferrari-Themed Birthday Bash [Photos]
- 50 Cent Denies He Was Arrested or Kicked Baby Mama! [Details]
- Say What: 50 Cent Spotted Wearing Wedding Band? [Photos]
- 50 Cent Curses Out 16-Year Old Son, Calls His Mother a B*tch Via Text Messages [Details]
- 50 Cent Blasts A$AP Rocky For Hitting On Ex Holly, A$AP Responds