50 Cent Charged With Assaulting and Injuring His Child’s Mother! [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2013
50 Cent let his emotions get the best of him during an argument with the mother of his child.
50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, was charged Wednesday in connection with a domestic violence incident in which authorities say his former girlfriend and the mother of his youngest child was injured.
According to a police report obtained by TMZ, 50 went to the woman’s condo in Toluca Lake, CA on June 23 and broke her chandeliers, furniture, a TV, lamp, and trashed her entire bedroom closet, causing over $7,100 in damages.
The woman, who is rumored to be model Daphne Joy, ran and locked herself in a bedroom when the two began to argue. She told police that 50 kicked open the bedroom door and kicked her, causing injury.
Joy then hid in her bathroom to avoid him harming her any further. 50 was charged with five criminal counts, including one count of domestic violence and four counts of vandalism. If convicted on all counts, Jackson could face up to five years in jail and $46,000 in fines.
50’s ex told police that they were in a relationship for three years and she had the couple’s baby a year ago. 50, who has a 16-year old son from a previous relationship, is due in court to be arraigned on July 22.
Photos via Syracuse.com and Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Denies He Was Arrested or Kicked Baby Mama! [Details]
- 50 Cent Avoids Jail Time in Domestic Violence Case [Details]
- 50 Cent Deletes Toddler Son From Social Media [Details]
- 50 Cent Throws Son A Ferrari-Themed Birthday Bash [Photos]
- Say What: 50 Cent Spotted Wearing Wedding Band? [Photos]
- 50 Cent Announces He Has A Third Son, Boasts About Him on Social Media