50 Cent Calls Rick Ross a ‘Fat Boy,’ Says Drive By Shooting Staged [Details]
Rucuss staffJanuary 28, 2013
Rick Ross almost lost his life during a drive by shooting on Monday morning, but 50 Cent didn’t care.
Despite Fort Lauderdale police confirming that Ross’ $300,000 Rolls Royce was shot at multiple times while in the car with his girlfriend Shateria L. Morange-el on his birthday, 50 Cent still wasn’t buying it. Fifty believes it was a publicity stunt. He voiced his opinion on Twitter.
50 tweeted, “Hahaha. Fat boy hit the building? It looks staged to me. No [bullet holes] in da car.”
Ross was the target of a murder attempt at 5 a.m. Monday morning. While Ross was driving with Morange-el riding passenger in his Rolls from his birthday party at LIV nightclub someone opened fire on the vehicle, the Miami New Times and Huffington Post reports.
When Ross tried to get away, it crashed into a nearby apartment building around the busy Los Olas Avenue in Fort Lauderdale. Neither of the two people inside were injured, police told Fort Lauderdale’s NBC6. Witnesses said they heard as many as 20 shots.
Of course, 50’s cold-hearted comment wasn’t the first directed at Ross. Both rappers have been exchanging heated words on diss tracks and interviews since the late 2000s.
Photos via New York Daily News Miami New Times and Local10
More from Rucuss
- Shooter Tries to Kill Rick Ross in Rolls Royce, Vehicle Crashes Into Building! [Video]
- Rick Ross Talks ‘Mastermind,’ Marriage & Calls 50 Cent A Donkey With The Breakfast Club [Video]
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- 50 Cent Suggests Diddy, Rick Ross & Steve Stoute Are Gay [Details]
- Say What: 50 Cent Spotted Wearing Wedding Band? [Photos]
- 50 Cent Destroys Meek Mill On Social Media After Diss Track