50 Cent Bankruptcy Deal Approved By Judge
Rucuss staffJuly 7, 2016
50 Cent was able to reorganize his finances.
The Power star’s bankruptcy case has been closed. According to TMZ, a judge signed off on the plan that allows 50 to payback his creditors in five years.
Over the next five years, 50’s has to pay a whopping $23 million to creditors. A $17 million pricetag goes to Sleek Audio and $6 million to Rick Ross’s baby mama Lastonia Leviston. 50 will make a 7.4 million payment to begin the plan.
50’s lawyer gave a statement to TMZ about the news.
“Mr. Jackson is pleased that the Bankruptcy Court approved his plan of reorganization today, less than one year after filing for chapter 11 to reorganize his financial affairs,” he said. “Mr. Jackson appreciates the fresh start this process provides.”
Shortly thereafter, 50 iwent on o Instagram fto share his thoughts. or a comment on the case. “😆oh now I remember where I put that Money. LMAO,” he joked.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- Bankruptcy Judge Does Not Find 50 Cent Photo Funny [Details]
- Lil Twist Sentenced to 1 Year in Jail for Assault [Details]
- Sheree Whitfield Wins $75,000 in Child Support Case! [Details]
- Terrell Owens Asks Judge To Lower Child Support Payments
- Siohvaughn Funches Says Dwyane Wade Owes Her Money, Sits on Chicago Streets to Protest [Photo/Video]