50 Cent Avoids Jail Time in Domestic Violence Case [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 29, 2013
50 Cent avoided jail time in connection to a June incident at his ex-girlfriend’s condominium.
50 Cent, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, pleaded no contest to one count of misdemeanor vandalism in Los Angeles Monday in connection to an incident in which Daphne Joy accused him of kicking her and destroying her furniture and other personal items.
The Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office dropped a domestic violence charge against the Grammy-winning rapper, as well as three other counts of vandalism. The 38-year-old will serve no time behind bars.
During the argument, which occurred at Joy’s Toluca Lake condo, 50 allegedly got angry over an alleged relationship that Joy had, NBC reports. 50 Cent kicked open a door and destroyed a piece of furniture, a chandelier and a television.
50 was sentenced today to three years probation and 30 days of community service. He has also agreed to attend counseling sessions and pay $7,100 in restitution to Joy, who he dated for three years and shares a child with.
50 Cent is due in court in February to show his progress on his counseling and community service.
Photos via Mstarz.com and BET.com
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Charged With Assaulting and Injuring His Child’s Mother! [Details]
- 50 Cent Denies He Was Arrested or Kicked Baby Mama! [Details]
- 50 Cent Throws Son A Ferrari-Themed Birthday Bash [Photos]
- 50 Cent Announces He Has A Third Son, Boasts About Him on Social Media
- 50 Cent Settles Bankruptcy Case with $22 Million Payment [Details]
- 50 Cent Deletes Toddler Son From Social Media [Details]