Say What: Serena Williams Pregnant By Her Coach?!
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2014
Tennis star Serena Williams might be pregnant, depending on who you ask.
Rumors began to circulate that Williams is pregnant after she retired from her doubles match at Wimbledon on Tuesday. Williams retired from her second-round doubles match with her sister Venus after falling behind 3-0 in the first set.
Williams appeared dazed as she walked out onto the court. She could barely serve or control the ball. Venus claimed her performance/problems was because of a “viral bug.” but few were buying that explanation. Now a very tantalizing explanation has hit a German tabloid.
German paper Bild said the rumor around London is that Serena is pregnant by her coach and boyfriend, Patrick Mouratoglou. Don’t expect Serena to confirm such a thing; she denied she was dating Mouratoglu for a long while before it was finally confirmed. The two were rumored to be dating going back two years ago.
Although it seems like she has been playing forever, Serena Williams is still 32 years old and one of the top tennis players in the world. She’s had boyfriends throughout her career, but never any children. She’s also had a shaky year and not made it past the fourth round of any the majors, though she was bothered by a back injury at the Australian Open.
Photos via Zimbio
More from Rucuss
- Serena Williams and French Tennis Coach Patrick Mouratoglou Show PDA [Photos]
- Serena Williams Shows Curves Off in Leather Dress on the Streets of New York [Photos]
- The Reality World!!
- Serena Williams Graces The Cover Of Vogue
- Serena Williams Wags Finger At Wimbledon Crowd, Says ‘Don’t Try Me!’ [Details]
- Venus and Serena Williams Welcome New Baby Brother! [Details]