2016 MTV Video Music Awards: Red Carpet [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 29, 2016
Stars came out for the 2016 MTV Video Music Awards at Madison Square Garden.
And they didn’t disappoint on the red carpet in New York on Sunday. Beyoncé led the way with 11 nominations and she slayed on the carpet alongside of her daughter, Blue Ivy, actress Quvenzhané Wallis, model Winnie Harlow, and the mothers of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown.
Beyoncé wore plenty of feathers while her daughter looked cute with a head piece and long tutu. Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrived together as well as DJ Khaled and his pregnant fiancée Nicole and Alicia Keys and her husband Swizz Beatz. Britney Spears, Diddy, Cassie, Chance The Rapper and many more all walked the red, uh white carpet.
Check out a few photos from the stroll below.
Swizz Beatz and Alicia Keys
Chance The Rapper
Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
DJ Khaled and fiancée Nicole
Beyoncé and Blue
Fat Joe and Remy Ma
Ty Dolla Sign
Bell Biv Devoe
Photos via Instagram and Rap Up
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce Jumps Off Top Of Her Yacht [Video]
- Beyonce, Pharrell, Miley Cyrus & More Make TIME 100 Most Influential List
- Beyonce Goes Bungee Jumping In New Zealand [Photos/Video]
- Beyonce, Jay Z & Blue Ivy Visit the Louvre Museum [Photos]
- Beyonce Shows Off 1-Year-Old Blue Ivy Carter In ‘Life Is But A Dream’ Documentary [Photos]