2015 Met Ball: Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kim, Kanye and More
Rucuss staffMay 5, 2015
Celebrities did their best to take the center stage at the 2015 Costume Institute Benefit Gala.
THe event lived up to the hype as the biggest fashion event of the year at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday. This year’s theme was “China: Through the Looking Glass.”
There were plenty of stars at the event that included Beyoncé, Jay Z, Kerry Washington, Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Rihanna, Didd, Cassie Zendaya and more attend the event. Check out a few photos from the Met Ball below.
Beyoncé and Jay Z. Beyoncé in a Givenchy I Dream of Jeannie-inspired gown.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. Kim in Roberto Cavailli gown by Peter Dundas.
Rihanna in a Guo Pei robe, a crystal-embellished headpiece (also by Guo Pei), Cartier jewelry and Christian Louboutin heels.
Photos via Getty and YBF
More from Rucuss
- 2014 Met Ball: Rihanna, Beyonce, Tom Brady, Kim Kardashian & More [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Beyonce, Kim Kardashian, Alicia Keys & More at 2013 Met Gala Ball [Photos]
- Beyonce Debuts Her “King Bey” Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers [Photos]
- Rihanna Silences Beyoncé Feud Rumors [Details]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]