2012 MTV VMAs: Kevin Hart Rocks DSquared Calfskin and Leopard Print Tuxedo Jacket [Photos]
Rucuss staffSeptember 7, 2012
Comedian Kevin Hart warned views that no celebrity was safe during 2012 MTV Video Music Awards.
And he wasn’t kidding either. Hart, who hosted the show for the first time, poked fun at a few celebrities that included Kristen Stewart and Frank Ocean. But he spent most of his time talking about the Chris Brown and Drake club brawl.
Hart gave his take on what really went down that caused the huge brawl between the two entourages in a New York nightclub a few months ago. Hart encouraged Drake and Breezy to “nip it in the bud,” explaining that Drake was only trying to recycle because Canadians are passionate about recycling and the bottle only hit Chris by accident.
While cracking jokes on folks, Hart made sure he looked sharp at the event. He wore two outfits but the one that stood out the most was his $1,965 DSquared Calfskin and Leopard Print Tuxedo Jacket.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- Kevin Hart Will Host 2012 MTV VMAs, Shoots Promo With Kanye & Kim [Video]
- Drake, Rihanna, Kevin Hart & More Hit Up the Grammy After Parties [Photos]
- Chris Brown Spotted Making Out With Nicole Scherzinger [Photos]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]
- Katy Perry and Rihanna Allegedly Feuding Over Chris Brown [Details]