2012 All Star Game: Kevin Love, Chris Paul, Derrick Rose & More Arrive In Style [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 27, 2012
Stars may have worn their best attire to the Academy Awards in Hollywood Sunday night, but a few professional basketball players gave a few celebs a run for their money on their special night.
The NBA All Star game was held on the same night as the Oscars at Amway Center in Orlando on Feb. 26. The West All-stars beat the East 152-149 in front of a sold out crowd. But before the All-stars stepped foot on the court, the players gained attention with their attire.
Chris Paul, Derrick Rose and a host of other players wore their best suits to the venue. But it was Minnesota Timberwolves Kevin Love who made the splashiest arrival. Love wore a tuxedo. He told the media that although he was not in attendance at the Oscars he ‘wanted to look his best.’
Check out the photos below.
Los Angeles Clippers point guard Chris Paul
Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love
San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker
Chicago Bulls forward Luol Deng and guard Derrick Rose
Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh
Oklahoma City Thunder guard Russell Westbrook
(Photos via NBA.com)
More from Rucuss
- Chicago Bulls Star Carlos Boozer’s New Spray On Hair [Photos]
- Derrick Rose, Mieka Riese Show Off Baby Boy, PJ [Photos]
- Chicago Bulls Star Derrick Rose’s Girlfriend Is Pregnant!
- NBA Stars Will Participate in International Exhibition Tour
- NBA Players Lebron James Taunts Kevin Garnett in Final Minutes Of Game [Video]
- Dwyane Wade and Kevin Durant Feud Over Top 10 Picks [Details]