2 Chainz Wears Adidas Jeremy Scott Leopard Outfit in ‘I’m Different’ Video
Rucuss staffDecember 24, 2012
Rapper 2 Chainz is different and he wants the world to know.
The Atlanta rapper wrote a song about it and has released a music video for his latest single, “I’m Different,” off his Grammy-nominated debut Based on a T.R.U. Story. 2 Chainz made sure his wardrobe fit the lyrics of the song.
2 Chainz is the latest rapper to sign a deal with Adidas. Chainz joins Big Sean and Nicki Minaj who have been featured in commericals for Adidas sneakers and clothing this year.
Watch 2 Chainz new video below.
More from Rucuss
- Christina Milian, Lola Monroe & Toccara Jones Attend Amber Rose Baby Shower [Photos]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- A$AP Rocky Sexuality Questioned After Photo Surfaces on Internet [Details]
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- 2 Chainz Talks Legal Woes, Album Sales & Gucci Mane’s Rant On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]