2 Chainz Charged with Felony Drug Possession [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 3, 2014
2 Chainz just received some bad news pertaining to his June 2013 arrest at LAX airport.
The Los Angeles District Attorney’s office has filed felony drug-possession charges against the Feds Watching rapper, TMZ reports. 2 Chainz is looking at up to three years behind bars for one count of codeine possession, which is the main ingredient in sizzurp.
The rapper was arrested last summer after TSZ security allegedly discovered less than an ounce of marijuana and promethazine in his checked luggage. 2 Chainz is scheduled to be arraigned in a Los Angeles court next week.
In May 2012, 2 Chainz was arrested at LaGuardia Airport in New York after a four-finger ring was found in his carry-on bag.
Photo via Thehomeofhiphop.com
More from Rucuss
- 2 Chainz Arrested After Tour Bus Standoff! [Video]
- 2 Chainz Talks Legal Woes, Album Sales & Gucci Mane’s Rant On ‘The Breakfast Club’
- 2 Chainz Takes On Nancy Grace In A Debate Over Legalizing Marijuana [Video]
- 2 Chainz Discusses Jay Z, Strip Club Dining, & Hanging With Rappers
- 2 Chainz Robbery Caught on Tape [Video]
- 2 Chainz Tests Out $5,000 Toothbrush [Details]