10-Year-Old Steals Parents’ Car And Crashes It, Tells Cops He’s a Dwarf
Rucuss staffFebruary 14, 2014
A ten-year-old boy wanted to visit his grandparents 68 miles away from his Oslo, Norway home.
Instead of waking up his parents Wednesday morning, the child got the keys and put his 18-month-old sister in the family car and decided to drive himself. He made it five miles before he crashed into a snowy ditch.
A snowplow driver found the car and called police. That’s when the kid thought of a pretty good lie to tell the police, The Independent reports.
“The boy told the snowplow driver that he was a dwarf and that he had forgotten his driver’s license at home,” said Baard Christiansen, a spokesman for the Vest Oppland police district. The children were not injured in the crash, and there was no damage to the car.”
Christiansen added, “The parents woke up and discovered that the children were missing and that someone had taken off with their car. They were pretty upset, as you can imagine, We have talked to them, and I’m pretty sure they’re going to pay very close attention both to their children and to their car keys in the future.”
Christiansen said no charges would be filed.
Photos via theblaze.com
More from Rucuss
- Teacher Sends Note Home To Parents That Says Their Kids Stink! [Details]
- Say What: Man With 30 Kids Wants a Break From Paying Child Support! [Details]
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Expecting Their Seventh Child?
- 50 Cent Calls Rick Ross a ‘Fat Boy,’ Says Drive By Shooting Staged [Details]
- Black Gay Dads Post Photos of Daughters, Get Bashed With Hate On Social Media
- Katherine Jackson Attorney: ‘Family Members Ambushed Michael Jackson’s Children! [Details]