10 Reasons Your Belly Fat Isn’t Going Away [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 6, 2015
Everyone hates stomach pudge.
You know, that belly fat that continues to expand with time if you don’t exercise and stick to a healthy diet. But for some people it doesn’t matter what they do, their muffin tops will not go away.
But there could be a very good reason for it. The folks over at MSN has compiled a list of the top 10 reasons your belly fat isn’t going away. Check out the list below.
You’re on a low-fat diet
You’ve been feeling blue for a while
Your food comes from a box
You’re skimping on the miracle mineral
You’re hooked on diet soda
You love burgers
You think girls don’t get beer guts
Photos via MSN.com
More from Rucuss
- 9 Healthy Foods that Reduce Stress Levels
- 7 Routines Fitness Experts Wish You’d Stop Doing in the Gym
- Get a Full-Body Workout with Exercise Bingo
- Do These 5 Exercises Every Day to Stay Fit for Life [Details]
- Take Your Butt From Flat to Full With These 10 Moves [Details]
- 10 Exercise Cheats That Blow Your Calorie Burn