10 Funniest Free Throw Distractions Made By Basketball Fans [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 17, 2012
Basketball fans have gotten really creative with signs through the years.
Diehard fans have always been willing to paint their bodies and wear costumes in support of their teams. But the trend of coming up with the most creative signs to help distract their favorite teams’ opponents from making shots, preferably on the free throw line has taken a life of its own.
A group distraction is the most successful method of throwing a free throw shooter off. But at times, one person’s sign or gimmick does the trick. The most entertaining always come from the fat, shirtless guy. The bothersome fan that pokes fun at players’ looks or personal lives.
These are the people we’re here to celebrate. Check out 10 funniest basketball fan distractions. Enjoy!
More from Rucuss
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Fan Gets Epic Michael Jordan Back Tattoo [Photo]
- Yasiel Puig Does The Worm To Celebrate NL West Title, Team Jumps In Pool [Video]
- Cowboys’ New Quarterback Deleted His Old Tweets Ripping Tony Romo
- Floyd Mayweather Buys Himself A Bentley As A Going To Jail Gift! [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Insults Nelly & Shantel Jackson During Interview, Nelly Responds